| ||Congratulations to the 2007 Lotus Awards winners, announced yesterday. The winners are: |
- Best Messaging and Collaboration Solution: Intravision / Denmark, 4IPT Phone Suite
- Best Contextual Collaboration Solution: Relavis Corporation / USA, Relavis CRM
- Best Portal Solution: Kryos Systems /Canada, Prairie Farmers solutions for zSeries Linux WebSphere Portal
- Best Industry Solution: bat-groupware GmbH / Austria, iWare
- Best Mid-Market Solution: VDoc Software /France, VDoc Process for Websphere Portal
- Best Tool/Utility Solution: Instant Technologies /USA, Instant Queue Manager
- Best Lotus Sametime Collaboration Extension: Imixs Software Solutions GmbH / Germany, IX Plugin for Sametime
- Best IBM Workplace Forms Solution: Spheronic / Australia, Financial Services Forms
- Best People-Centric SOA Solution: PSC Group, LLC / USA, Sales Scoreboard Portal for Universal Underwriters Group
- Distinguished Achievment Awards North America: Ascendant Technology / USA
- Distinguished Achievment Awards Latin America: Azurian /Chile
- Distinguished Achievment Awards Northeast Europe: eBF GmbH / Germany
- Distinguished Achievment Awards Southwest Europe: Edifixio / France
- Distinguished Achievment Awards Asia Pacific: Japan Business Computer Corporation / Japan
Congratulations to all the award winners. It's great to see the enthusiasm, especially in genuine expressions like the end-zone dance done by Canada's Kryos
There's probably a hundred ways you could write this post. The cheesy, 'for immediate release' press release. The understated, 'we knew it all along' brag post. The diplomatic, 'congratulations to all our peers' open letter. But this is our blog, and we're writing it, so here it is...
We won! We won! We won! We won! We won! We won! We won!
Shout-outs to those I've personally worked with this year, such as my hosting provider PSC, Carl and the gang at Instant, Marco at eBF, and many others.