September 11 2005
I am speaking at two user group meetings this week.
- On Wednesday, September 14, I'll be in Grand Rapids, Michigan. The meeting starts at 9 AM (breakfast and registration at 8:30). The meeting will be at IBM Grand Rapids, 2900 Charlevoix Drive, S.E. Several of my regional IBM Lotus colleagues will be present as well; we are combining the Notes/Domino 7 regional launch with the user group meeting. Lunch (by RSVP only) will be provided at noon; let me know via e-mail if you'll be joining.
- On Thursday, September 15, I'll be in Columbus, Ohio. The meeting starts at 1:30 PM at IBM in Dublin, Ohio. While the web listing uses an old title of mine, the agenda is here.
- Jack Dausman posted a summary of last week's Washington DC Lotus user group meeting, including a link to Blackberry's presentation. I'll be speaking at their November meeting.
- Daniele Grillo writes with details of a user group in Italy.
- And for those who are without a local group, or just want to participate, there will be an inaugural "virtual" Lotus User Group meeting on lotususergroup.org on September 28, 2005. My colleagues and I will cover the basics of the Notes/Domino 7 launch, including highlights of the new release.